Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Morning Design Wall 4/14/2014

Good Morning, it has been quite a while since I posted because I have been working on my Hexagon project.  I am almost done, just having the finish the bottom portion.  I have also stepped up the quilting on my Baltimore Album quilt, finishing up the border design and the echo quilting of the border design this weekend.  Think I am going to enter this one in PIQF.....if I get it done in time!

 Below are some of the goodies I picked up this past week as I participated in Quilt Rush in Northern California.  I had a blast visiting shops and my husband and I spent a wonderful afternoon in Grass Valley once I finished up at that shop. 

 Remember to check out Judy's blog and see all of the wonderful design walls!!


  1. Wow! That diamond quilt is something else! How long has it taken you? Very nice work.

  2. coach handbags,
    prada handbags,
    the north face outlet,
    karen millen dresses,
    coach outlet online,
    michael kors handbags,
    true religion jeans,
    north face outlet,
    pandora jewelry,
    swarovski jewelry,
    ray ban sunglasses,
    mulberry outlet,
    toms outlet,
    soccer jerseys,
    mcm outlet,
    replica handbags,
    michael kors outlet,
    wedding dresses,
    ugg boots,
    cheap nhl jerseys,
    coach outlet online,
    nike air max uk,
    true religion jeans,
    air jordan 4,
    christian louboutin online,