Sunday, January 26, 2014

Monday Morning Design Wall 1/27/2014

Good Morning, I finished my Celtic Solstice, Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt from November through December 2013 last weekend but never had a chance to post a picture until today.  I think it turned out rather well.  I changed up the colors from what Bonnie did but I love the purple and pinks.  I purchased the backing fabric and will be pinning it by the end of the week, I hope!!   I also made great progress on my Diamond Hexi Quilt below, finishing all the color blocks and I am starting on the border! I am outlining the entire thing with one line of black to highlight the shape and so far, so good!  I have been neglecting my hand quilting these last few months but I will get back to it soon!  Remember to check out Judy's blog for all the other design walls.


  1. Your Celtic Solstice is fun to see it in a different colorway!

  2. It's so interesting to see what shows up in a quilt done in a different colorway. I had to look twice to see it is Celtic Solstice, but luscious with the pinks and purples. Very refreshing!

  3. Your hexie quilt... WOW!! What a beauty. Love the colors and design.

  4. Your Celtic Solstice is AWESOME!

  5. Really love your Celtic Solstice! I made one 1/4 the size and was so glad I kept it small--until I saw YOURS! You're unbelievable, Jennifer.

    1. Wish I had made the king size version! Next year I will make the large one, I promise!!

  6. Both of your quilts are beautiful. As someone else has said- I love seeing the different colourways of Celtic Solstice. The hexie quilt- Amazing work.

  7. kobe shoes,
    nike free uk,
    true religion outlet,
    air max 90,
    the north face clearance,
    coach outlet,
    moncler coats,
    nike huarache,
    oakley sunglasses,
    michael kors handbags,
    ray ban,
    replica watches,
    kobe bryant shoes,
    yoga pants,
    oakley sunglasses,
    ralph lauren outlet,
    louis vuitton bags,
    adidas outlet store,
    chanel handbags,
    football shirts,
    ray ban sunglasses,
    tory burch shoes,
    louis vuitton outlet,