Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Morning Design Wall 5/5/2014

 Good Morning!  I had a very productive weekend, as I am frantically getting ready for a a machine quilting class with Cindy Needham later this month.  I need to have many, many quilts ready to go, pinned and hopefully ESS'ed (Every Stinking Seam) sewn so I can just sew for the entire like a maniac.  I also want to make use of all her wonderful quilting templates to mark as many quilt tops as possible.  If you are interested in machine quilting, I highly recommend Cindy's Craftsy Class or better yet, take her class in person!!

 I finally put the borders on the Erin Russek BOM I did quite a while ago and it has turned out quite nicely.  I also spend the entire weekend working on my Baltimore Album, I am so close to finishing the background quilting on the body of the quilt that I can almost feel being done!!  Excitement!!

Remember to check out Judy's blog to see the rest of the wonderful design walls.


  1. I'm so jealous. I love Cindy's Craftsy class and her blog, I saw the Nun's Quilt at Paducah and it was breathtaking. Oh my goodness I'm gushing. I hope you enjoy your class!!

  2. Thank you for the info on Cindy Needham. I really want to improve my machine quilting, so I will check out her videos. Both of your quilts are gorgeous!

  3. kobe shoes,
    nike free uk,
    true religion outlet,
    air max 90,
    the north face clearance,
    coach outlet,
    moncler coats,
    nike huarache,
    oakley sunglasses,
    michael kors handbags,
    ray ban,
    replica watches,
    kobe bryant shoes,
    yoga pants,
    oakley sunglasses,
    ralph lauren outlet,
    louis vuitton bags,
    adidas outlet store,
    chanel handbags,
    football shirts,
    ray ban sunglasses,
    tory burch shoes,
    louis vuitton outlet,