Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday Morning Design Wll 12/31/2012

Happy New Year to everyone. I have enjoyed more time off of work this past week than I have have in several years.  Back to work on Wednesday but wow, amazing how much can get done each day when you do not have to go to work!!  I am frantically finishing up projects so I an start a new one sometime soon but I am realizing that I really need to finish up some of the many I have started. I am almost done with Mimi's Bloomers, Erin Russek's 2012 BOM so I am just working on setting solutions.  I may have to make an extra block or two (boo hoo) but it should be stunning.  I am planning on doing applique in the corner blocks also!!    Below is the finishing touches for My Whimsical Quilt Garden borders, which are almost done, a few more days and I will be pinning it.  Now to get ready for the Beginning Machine Quilting Class I am taking in a week or so!!  So excited because there is hope I can get some of these projects completely finished up, quilted and bound, so I can start the next wonderful applique project.  Remember to check out the rest of the design walls on Judy's blog.


3 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful. I love to see the appliques, to do them? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you master machine quilting, which I'm sure you'll do in record time, you'll be UNSTOPPABLE!! You're a wonder, Jennifer! Here's to a Happy New Year full of quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous! Whenever I need some bright happy time, I come to your blog.
    Happy quilting in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete