Sunday, November 27, 2011

Monday Morning Design Wall 11/28/2011


Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving (for those in the US) and having the break without my 9-5 job was such a blast.  I was able to complete one block and finish up another.   I am just so thankful for my family and being able to spend the holiday with them was such a blast.  Now that we are moving into Christmas, I will need to figure out how to balance the need for getting ready for the holidays while still finding time to sew!!   I am so hoping to finish up a Hawaiian block this week, I feel like I am falling behind!!   No more sleep!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, LOVE that first one! I'm such a green-freak and that dark green is unusual! As for the Quiltville mystery, you don't have to take time out of your busy appliquing--I'll make it and you can ohh and ahh over it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, great work, I love Baltimore Albums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really lovely. I love appliqué. Your work is terrific.

    ReplyDelete