Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday Morning Design Wall 1/24/2011


A very productive weekend working on my 100 Quilt block sampler. These blocks are turning out very well and I think this will turn out to be a nice quilt. I am having a blast making the different blocks and just chosing the fabric for each one. I am still working on handquilting my Green Mystery Quilt, which is coming along beautifully!! I am going to enjoy only working half a day tomorrow since the kids do not have school and work on a few more blocks for my quilt.

7 comments:

  1. Great blocks. That is one of my favorite parts of quilting also - piecing.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks are lovely! I can't wait to get going on my blocks!
    Show us what you're hand quilting...I love to see photos of hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice looking blocks, and I like the way you've chosen the colours for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun blocks...I am not patient to only make one block of anything. I LOVE mindless chain piecing...so I especially enjoy seeing others making awesome sampler block projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going great, Jennifer! I'm not posting today (for the 1st time in months!) because I was at Road 2 CA and really didn't have anything to put on my wall (except maybe the 32 fat quarters I bought. . . and that would just make people jealous. . .) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this quilt with the soft colors. Get well!

    ReplyDelete