Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monday Morning Design Wall 10/25/2010



Was so busy this week between work, kids and my husband who has been sick for three weeks with the flu. Just a lot of extra work when you do everything yourself!! I was able to get the borders on my Kashmir Quilt, which turned out perfect!!! The mitered borders were just the right finishing touch. The bottom view is an idea I just started working on using up my remaining left over fabric from Kashmir and cutting everything in 2.5 inch diamonds with some 4.5 inch diamonds thrown in for fun!! Now I need to square it up (maybe) and then add a border or two!

11 comments:

  1. The color combination is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So busy and yet you're #23 to my #44 to post! Sheesh! LOVE your quilts but that 'leftover' one at the bottom is spectacular! New ruler? Bring it tomorrow night to the Spring Chicks reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love, the colours in those quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo of designs from the same fabrics. I haven't tried mitered borders yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are absolutely STUNNING! The diamond quilt is really interesting and I can't wait to see how you finish it off.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both but the diamonds really sing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the shape of your diamond quilt as it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt just glows, good job. And what you are doing with your diamonds looks great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love the "leftover" projects when the kit or designer adds fabric cushion? I'm always pleased to have/use the smaller HST scraps. Nice work on both Kashmire and the Diamond Leftover.

    ReplyDelete