Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Morning Design Wall 11/11/2013

Good Morning, I have started another Hexi project, this time with one inch hexagons and am making triangles with them to eventually make an entire quilt.  Might take a while but I will have fun doing it!  I am taking donations of 2.5 inch scraps for the shapes as I found out quickly, I don't have a huge stash.  I have stuck to certain colors and fabrics and am a bit limited!   I will be finishing up the Grandmother's Flower Garden of last week pretty quickly as it is such large hexagons.   I also completed the Bay Area Quilters Quest shop hop on Friday and I had a blast!  Hit all seven shops in one day and found a ton of great fabric and stuff!  Remember to check out Judy's blog to see the rest of the design walls.






3 comments:

  1. I love your diamond hexies! Just beautiful and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hexie diamonds are fabulous. How ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought of putting Hexies into diamonds, they look great cannot wait to see the completed quilt

    ReplyDelete