Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Morning Design Wall 10/28/2013

Ok, so my design wall is technically my living room couch...but the Hexies I am working on are too heavy to hang up on the wall as I still have paper in most of them!  I am working on a Grandmother's Flower Garden hexagon quilt and have been using my stash fabrics to start whittling down the amount of fabric I have as I am running out of space!!  Here are two of the groupings I have sewn together and I am hoping to have 12 of these groups for the entire quilt! 

So much fun to have a hand project to take with me this fall!  Remember to check out Judy's blog for the rest of the design walls.


  1. Cute, bright hexies Jennifer! And they look great on that neutral gray couch! Keep it up!

  2. Love your hexies! Yes, they do make a great take along project. I invite you over to Hexie Friday where others have shared some great hexies.

  3. timberland boots,
    lacoste polo shirts,
    calvin klein underwear,
    canada goose outlet,
    cheap oakley sunglasses,
    cheap wedding dresses,
    thomas sabo uk,
    tiffany jewellery,
    oakley sunglasses wholesale,
    ray ban sunglasses,
    michael kors outlet,
    prada shoes,
    michael kors outlet,
    oakley sunglasses,
    mbt shoes,
    montblanc pens,
    rolex watches uk,
    nike mercurial,
    michael kors outlet online,
    nfl jerseys wholesale,
    nike outlet store,
    beats headphones,
    true religion jeans,
    soccer jerseys,
    kobe 9,

  4. kobe shoes,
    nike free uk,
    true religion outlet,
    air max 90,
    the north face clearance,
    coach outlet,
    moncler coats,
    nike huarache,
    oakley sunglasses,
    michael kors handbags,
    ray ban,
    replica watches,
    kobe bryant shoes,
    yoga pants,
    oakley sunglasses,
    ralph lauren outlet,
    louis vuitton bags,
    adidas outlet store,
    chanel handbags,
    football shirts,
    ray ban sunglasses,
    tory burch shoes,
    louis vuitton outlet,