Well, it was a busy week but I managed to rip off the borders from my Miss Kyra quilt and fix them. The more I looked at the other version, the more I was sure I had to change it. But I made ANOTHER mistake, I centered the Dresden plates by folding the borders to determine the spacing. I did not consider the flowers applique and did not match up the half Dresden plates correctly. I have to rip off the borders again and sew them back on AGAIN.....deep breath!! I was so hoping to spend the day tomorrow getting some flowers ready to fill in the blank spaces between the half Dresden plates and on the corners. I think I will take tomorrow off this quilt, just let it hang on the design wall and work on another project!! Sometimes stepping back is the right thing to do! I might need an intervention on this quilt top....... Remember to check out all the other design walls on Judy's blog.