Quite a productive week in my machine quilting journey, I have almost finished my Dresden Plate quilt, with only a couple of plates left but binding and quilt hanging sleeve done!
I have also made huge strides on my Kaleidoscope Quilt, having figured out the border pattern and actually did it! I did leaves and they turned out fantastic much to my shock. Ok, after working on this for a month I think I can actually machine quilt and not hate it or myself!
I have also finished the majority of my donation quilt for the Sutter Cancer Quilt Auction but cannot show the entire quilt until the reveal in August but here is one block. It does look different with all the blocks together!
I have high hopes for getting a lot done this week as it is spring break for the kids and I will be working a bit less!! Here is to less work and more quilting time!! I think I will make the kids cook and clean....then I will have even more time!