Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Morning Design Wall 1/19/15



Good Morning!!  Finally, finally, finally, I have prepped Block 8 of P3Design 2014 BOM, Forever Blooming!  YES!!  I only have to sew it down and now I can start the border!   I still have to go back and do all the embroidery on each block but that is I labor of love so I am looking forward to it!  Love how all my blocks turned out and so looking forward to trying out different colors for my border applique.  I also finished the top of Grand Illusion Mystery by Bonnie Hunter!  I will be getting it ready to quilt today so I am very excited!   Happy Monday all, remember to check out Judy's blog for the rest of the design walls.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, Jennifer! That applique block is stunning. And I love your rendition of the mystery. You tweeked it, right? Off to read more of your blog to find out more about it.

    ReplyDelete