Sunday, May 27, 2012

Monday Morning Design Wall 5/28/2012

Finally finished block 2 of P3 Designs block of the month, took a lot of courage just to start the block as it looks so difficult, so when I finally did, I was surprised how well it turned out.  Check out her web page for the BOM.       I am working on block 3 and have block 4 pending so I need to catch up on this project.   God bless our service men and women this Memorial Day!!
I was also able to finish up two blocks on my latest applique quilt. They are lacking some embroidery but I will wait until I have a few more done before I add the embroidery, just to make sure I use colors that go well with all of the blocks.    Don't forget to check out Judy's blog for the rest of the design walls!!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty blocks! Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blocks! BTW, I came upon the book I was going to give you months ago--cheeeze! Will you remind me before the next time I see you to give it to you! It's on my coffee table (in a stack of magazines and other cr*p!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting that ginger block from P3 - I had forgotten to go over to Pearl's site and get the free block. All the blocks are marvelous - you are going to have some beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her blocks but they challenge me on every level! They a beautiful but so difficult that I need to spend few days just thinking about it before I attempt to put it together and then sewing it down!! I think the challenge is good for me.

      Delete