Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monday Morning Design Wall 6/20/2011








Well, since I have had two weeks to work on projects, I was able to get quite a bit done on several projects. I am working on the setting solution for my Applique Challenge Quilt by making far to many half square triangles than I like but the look is great. I am trying to get to the point where I can work on the applique boarder and be finished!! I am going to use the flowers from most of the blocks to do the boarder and I cannot wait to work on it.












I have also made progress on my Florabunda quilt, finishing up two blocks this week. I hope I can get more done next week but time will be tight.

6 comments:

  1. Your work is absolutely amazing! Love all of the blocks, especially the Florabunda blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Every block is beautiful and the HST sashing is brilliant. My favorites though are the Florabunda blocks. Outstanding colors choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous applique under your needle and thread! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your applique is beautiful and I love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all that applique. I like doing a little but when I started Heart's Desire I found I was way over my head. Maybe if I keep seeing what you are doing I will be able to keep going on mine. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...stunning appliques...sigh...I wish I could do that good!...NOT EVEN close

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
    =) new follower =)

    ReplyDelete