Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Week - Another Quilt


This is the convergence quilt, again from the Ricky Timms/Alex Anderson seminar I attended in June 2010. This was so simple and quick that I put it together in just a couple of hours, which freed me up to make headway into my current hand quilting project!! The colors were chosen by my daughter to fit the decorating idea of her room mate for next year but since I purchased the fabric the decorating ideas have changed. Oh, well, I guess I will just keep it myself. The sacrifices I am willing to make!!

4 comments:

  1. I loved doing convergence-I took a class at a LQS a couple years ago. I love how people think that they must be SO Difficult!!! I just nod and say 'oh my, you have no idea'. then I 'fess up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to do a convergence. Maybe I will copy you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I am glad you did make it on the Design Wall after all!

    glen in Louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to try this technique some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer! This is a cool one! Convergence quilts are addicting, aren't they? I've been a little bogged down and out of town (in cool, foggy Carmel--YAY) so I'm not even sure if I'll have anything to show for Design Wall Monday next week.

    ReplyDelete